KSTK has a 20 hour per week job opportunity available.
- Do you care about helping businesses and organizations?
- Are you good at fundraising or think that you might be?
- Do you find satisfaction in hitting deadlines and achieving goals?
- Have you ever been curious about working in small town Alaska community radio?
If you’ve said yes to a few of these, this job may be right for you. KSTK is accepting resumes and letters of interest for the position of Development Director.
Send your resume and letter of interest by email to KSTK General Manager Cindy Sweat, email@example.com.
If you have questions, Cindy can be reached at KSTK 874-2345.
CoastAlaska / KSTK is an equal opportunity employer.
KSTK / CoastAlaska
(20 hours / week – Range D)
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a plan to seek corporate business financial support from local, regional, and statewide sources.
- Responsible for fulfilling an annual budget goal through businesses, corporation and non-profit sponsorship and underwriting.
- Prepares and maintains contracts.
- Writes and produces underwriting and non-profit donor announcement.
- Ensures radio underwriting and non-profit announcements are in compliance with FCC regulations and station guidelines.
- Insures proper logging and airing of announcements.
- Coordinates with General Manager and Program Director in planning and conducting Membership Drives, auctions and special events.
- Works with other CoastAlaska Development Directors on underwriting, marketing and fundraising events.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
- Reports directly to the General Manager.
- Good professional appearance and public presentation skills.
- Good writing skills, familiar with proposal and/or grant writing.
- Familiarity with broadcast and online media preferred.
- Post-secondary education preferred.
- Experience in non-profit fundraising preferred.