CoastAlaska, Inc./KSTK Mission Statement
CoastAlaska, Inc. is a statewide public media collaborative supporting local entities providing news and community engagement. We achieve this by:
- Producing quality content that fosters a sense of belonging through creative programming and access for local voices.
- Working collectively to provide effective and efficient financial management and technical services.
- Promoting an anti-racist society and acknowledging our ancestors ownership and stewardship of these lands.
- Presenting multiple voices and viewpoints in the community.
- Promoting financial stability through effective resource management.
Our Commitment to Diversity:
It is the policy of CoastAlaska/KSTK to not unlawfully discriminate against a person in any aspect of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, compensation, benefits, training opportunities, promotions, other employment conditions and decisions to terminate, because of the person’s race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, physical or mental disability, genetic information, age, veteran or military status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, changes in marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, or any other status protected under applicable law.