CoastAlaska station KSTK provides Wrangell, Alaska and surrounding areas with quality public radio.
We achieve this by:
- Producing quality programming that enlightens and informs
- Providing an alternative source of information and entertainment
- Remaining non-commercial
- Providing public access to the airwaves
- Promoting multiple voices and viewpoints in the community
- Ensuring KSTK’s financial stability through sound resource management
- Promoting community involvement
Our Commitment to Diversity:
KSTK is committed to diversity and inclusion and provides public access to the airwaves to include multiple voices and viewpoints from all segments of the community. KSTK strives to provide programming relevant to all.
KSTK does not discriminate against any person in any aspect of employment, board seats, CAB members or volunteers. KSTK welcomes people of all races, colors, religions, national origins, ethnicity, physical or mental disability, gender, age, veteran or military status, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood or any other status.
KSTK believes in non-discrimination and equal opportunity to all. Hiring is done without bias or discrimination as we believe there is strength in diversity.