CoastAlaska, Inc./KSTK Mission Statement
CoastAlaska, Inc. is a statewide public media collaborative supporting local entities providing news and community engagement. We achieve this by:
- Producing quality content that fosters a sense of belonging through creative programming and access for local voices.
- Working collectively to provide effective and efficient financial management and technical services.
- Promoting an anti-racist society and acknowledging our ancestors ownership and stewardship of these lands.
- Presenting multiple voices and viewpoints in the community.
- Promoting financial stability through effective resource management.
Our Commitment to Diversity:
KSTK is committed to diversity and inclusion and provides public access to the airwaves to include multiple voices and viewpoints from all segments of the community. KSTK strives to provide programming relevant to all.
KSTK does not discriminate against any person in any aspect of employment, board seats, CAB members or volunteers. KSTK welcomes people of all races, colors, religions, national origins, ethnicity, physical or mental disability, gender, age, veteran or military status, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood or any other status.
KSTK believes in non-discrimination and equal opportunity to all. Hiring is done without bias or discrimination as we believe there is strength in diversity.