Join the Public Radio Team!
KSTK offers effective marketing for your business or organization through program sponsorship or “underwriting”. As a CoastAlaska member station, we reach beyond Wrangell’s listening area and offer opportunities 24 hours a day on local radio and streaming services around the region, as well as visual business representation on the web through web tile purchasing options. Business Members gain exposure before a wide audience which will enhance your business or organization’s visibility through the support of your public radio station.
Types of Business Membership Options:
- Sponsor a Specific Radio Program (Ex. News, Music Shows, All Things Considered, Wait Wait Don’t Tell Me, etc.)
- Leverage Your Dollars and Sponsor a Special Fundraising Event (Ex. Art Auction & Dinner, Halloween Party, Chili Cook-off, etc)
- Support Local Information Sharing and Broadcasting through Sponsoring Seasonal Community Events (Ex. Derby Ladder, Basketball Broadcasting, etc.)
- Offer Challenge Grants During KSTK’s Bi-Annual Pledge Drives (April & October)
- Increase Your Business Logo Recognition through Webtile Visibility on KSTK.org or through KSTK’s Social Media Marketing
- Encourage Workplace Health through Volunteerism at KSTK during Pledge Drives, Special Events, and by Hosting Radio Shows.
If you’d like to increase your customer base in a valuable way, start your Business Membership today. Please give Development Director, Annya Ritchie, a call during regular business hours at (907) 874-2345 or email email@example.com to discuss how KSTK can elevate your business or organization through thoughtful, targeted marketing.
Business Members provide important funding for all of the great radio you listen to every day on KSTK. If one of your favorite programs is supported by a local merchant, please tell them how much you appreciate it!
Business Membership is also available to 501(c)3 and Government organizations, special rates may apply.